Cann-ID Support Portal: Overview
Customer Portal New User / Log In
- If you have not already created an account, please set yourself up as a New User by selecting ‘New User? Sign Up’. You will be required to provide some very basic information to sign up.
- Captcha text
- Once you have signed up, a Cann-ID customer service representative will approve your account for access into the support portal.
- If you are in our CRM system, the website will attach you to your account based on your email. Please be sure to use the same email address you gave Ionization Labs.
- Cann-ID Ordering, Support, and Knowledge Base can also be accessed through myCann-ID through the side bar menu.
- Home Screen: You can order consumables, review the most recent Knowledge Base articles or select Tickets to review your past and current Tickets.
- My Tickets: You can view your Open, Closed and On Hold Tickets. You can also submit a new ticket by selecting the ‘+’ button.
- Knowledge Base: Here you can access informational articles to help you operate Cann-ID efficiently.
Order Consumables Online
By clicking the "Order Consumables" button on the home page, you will be redirected to a Weekly Product Update Request form. Here you can request consumables that you will need in order to analyze samples through myCann-ID.
Products that you can order are:
Mobile Phase A
Mobile Phase B
GummyPak SPK or Starter
Submit a Service Ticket
You will need to provide a Subject Line, Priority, Classification, and a complete description. Please be as thorough as possible when providing the description.
Service Ticket Classifications:
- Question: Ask any question to the Ionization Labs Team
- Calibration Check: Request to have your calibration curve reviewed
- Calibration: Request to have your calibration reviewed and updated
- Test Results: Request to have your test results reviewed
- Hardware: Do you believe you have a hardware issue
- Software: Are you having software issues with Chemstation or Cann-ID
- Column and/or guard cleaning: Do you need assistance with cleaning your system, your column and/or column guard
- Column/Guard Change: Do you need assistance with changing your column and/or column guard
Access the Knowledge Base
Here you will find all past and current articles that pertain to running the HPLC, sample prep, changing mobile phase or column/column guards, and calibrations.
The Knowledge Base will be routinely updated with new documents and/or updates to existing documents.
Select what category you want to review, and then the select the specific article.
Cann-ID v3.0.1 Software Release Notes
Cann-ID Report Methods, Chemstation Import & CERTUS© Reports Cann-ID Software Release Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: May 4th, 2022 Release Notes A new version of Cann-ID software is scheduled for release beginning on Wednesday May 4th for Autosampler ...
How to Change Mobile Phase Bottles on an HPLC
Changing Mobile Phase Bottles Purpose The purpose of this procedure is to correctly change mobile phase bottles on an HPLC. Scope This procedure applies to HPLC instruments used by Ionization Labs and its clients. Responsibility It is the ...
Sample Preparation Checklist
Sample preparation is the most important component in measuring accurate results with your Cann-ID system. When preparing your sample, please make sure to follow each of these steps carefully: Calibrate your balance daily before using it. Ensure ...
How to Calibrate your HPLC - Agilent 1220 Manual Injector
Calibrating the HPLC Purpose This document details how to properly calibrate an Agilent 1220 Manual Injection HPLC to deliver accurate results for cannabis potency testing. Responsibility It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the ...
How to Operate & Run Samples on Your Manual Injector HPLC
For instructions on how to warm up, shut down, and run samples on your HPLC, please read the attached PDF.