Sample Preparation Checklist
Sample preparation is the most important component in measuring accurate results with your Cann-ID system. When preparing your sample, please make sure to follow each of these steps carefully:
- Calibrate your balance daily before using it.
- Ensure that the balance is stable and the doors are closed before taring the balance and before recording the sample weight.
- Vortex the sample in the sample extraction vial until thoroughly mixed.
- Sonicate flower samples for 10 minutes at room temperature and oil samples for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Vortex the sample regularly after sonicating.
- When transferring the sample from the green vial to yellow, and yellow vial to blue, make sure of the following:
- A new tip is used for each transfer
- The tip is primed three times with the solution being transferred before performing the transfer
- When drawing up the first solution, the plunger is depressed only to the first stop
- When dispensing from the micropipette depress the plunger to the second stop (as far as the plunger can be pressed down)
- Once transferred, wash the tip in the second solution three times
- If you are using a manual injector: Ensure that the sample loop has been washed 8 times with 50 uL of methanol wash solution before injecting the sample solution
How to Prepare Gummy Samples for HPLC Analysis
Gummy Cannabinoid Extraction Utilizing the Quecher's Method Materials 50mL Centrifuge Tube 10mL Pipette Tips 0.5g Sodium Chloride - NaCL 2.0g Magnesium Sulfate Anhydrous MgSO4 10mLHPLC Grade Acetonitrile 10mL HPLC Grade Water 1g-1.5g Gummy ...
Cann-ID v3.0.1 Software Release Notes
Cann-ID Report Methods, Chemstation Import & CERTUS© Reports Cann-ID Software Release Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: May 4th, 2022 Release Notes A new version of Cann-ID software is scheduled for release beginning on Wednesday May 4th for Autosampler ...
Cann-ID Support Portal: Overview
Cann-ID Support Overview Customer Portal New User / Log In Portal URL: support.cannid.com If you have not already created an account, please set yourself up as a New User by selecting ‘New User? Sign Up’. You will be required to provide some very ...
How to Operate & Run Samples on Your Manual Injector HPLC
For instructions on how to warm up, shut down, and run samples on your HPLC, please read the attached PDF.
How to Calibrate your HPLC - Agilent 1220 Manual Injector
Calibrating the HPLC Purpose This document details how to properly calibrate an Agilent 1220 Manual Injection HPLC to deliver accurate results for cannabis potency testing. Responsibility It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the ...